Last night we had the most beautiful sunset. To the North was a beautiful orange sky, and to the South was this beautiful multi-colored sky...courtesy of a storm that just squeaked by us. The photo really doesn't do it justice...it was magical.
Speaking of magic..I think that might be what it will take to get everything done this week that needs to be.
1. Work stuff (too boring to list out, but must be done)
2. Laundry - it never ends...how do families greater than 3 do it!?
3. Wash kitchen floor - yuck (can I get a housekeeper?)
4. Clean bathrooms (double yuck...housekeeper, pretty please?)
5. Make 6 placemats and napkins for BTRS Swap partner (time ticking!!)
6. Make 2 blankets and 1 purse for B...long overdue!
7. Make potato salad and banana bread trifle for 4th of July cookout
8. Do all of the above while trying not to lose sanity as Mommy to 5 year old who insists that I am "only the second boss, because Daddy is the first boss"
Tired just looking at this. Good night. I think I will go try to dream of being on a quiet beach somewhere tropical.