Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Buck, Doe & Skunk

As promised, our extra special Christmas visitors....
Meet Buck...

...and Doe...

and skunk..he's hiding out there behind Doe.


Today was T.'s Thanksgiving Feast at school...he was dressed as a Pilgrim (in his paper hat and collar). No pictures, I'm a bad mommy and forgot my camera.

I bit the bullet and started decorating for Christmas...what's the harm in getting it done before Thanksgiving anyway...Target has had Christmas decorations up since Halloween! For whatever reason I got the idea in my head this year that I was going to make my own garland out of the Leyland Cyprus trees we have in the back yard. I started this afternoon and completed two sections...tomorrow I will **hopefully** finish the rest and get them all up. So far, so good - I just hope they stay green until Christmas! ...not really sure about the Leyland Cyprus...guess we'll find out!

No comments: