Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!...

I'm finished with the BTRS Swap package...here's what I'll be mailing off to my partner..




I really enjoyed this project, I'm sure there will be plenty more placemat sets in my future. Actually, I'm loving the napkins too...I have sooooo many fabric scraps in my stash that I could make a boatload of napkins. I'm thinking we may be able to make the switch to all fabric napkins (reducing our waste just a little - baby steps!).


And here is the set I received from my BTRS Swap partner, Grace...



Very cute! Wonder what the next swap project will be?

Ok, I'm off to complete the banana bread trifle, then must (must, must, must) start cleaning so that I can enjoy Margarita's at the block party tonight and wake up to a clean house in the morning.

Happy 4th!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thank you so much for the place mats, napkins & dish towel. They are perfect! I can't wait to try the banana bread trifle recipe. My kids are bananas for bananas. Thanks again, Beth