Friday, October 3, 2008



Hi there. I am still here. T. is doing great in Kindergarten and the craziness of getting used to such an early schedule is starting to become a routine. The great thing about the super early schedule is that I now can make time for myself without impacting anyone else...which feels great!

Here's my new goal (because if I write about it, I will feel accountable to do so, please bare with me as I ramble). I am going to start running..yes, me..running. I know, sounds like a joke. I want to be around for a really long time, so I can see all the cool stuff T. is going to do, and I worry that I'm not doing enough to keep myself healthy..and it's selfish to be lazy. I'm going to get myself a new pair of shoes this weekend and the routine begins Monday...NO EXCUSES! Ok, I'm done motivating myself and boring you for now.

No comments: