Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crime Scene?

No, Red Velvet Cake blobs! As you can see we attempted the recipe and while they do taste delicious, they are not pretty. The kitchen (and my hands) looked like a crime scene...which gave me lots of great ideas for next Halloween. Anyhooo..the picture is obviously pre-chocolate coating..but it really didn't make them look any better.

R. got home from Daytona last night, T. is happy to be hanging out with Daddy again. I have a TON of laundry to do...somehow even clothes that stayed in his suitcase and were never worn smell like a mix of bonfire & 5 guys in a camper for 6 days. Gross.


I picked up some new fabric on Saturday and have a few baby blankets in mind, now that R. is home I should have more time to sew..yay! I'll get them up on Etsy as soon as I get to them. I also need to clean the craft room - it looks like an explosion and I can't even see my table.

I need more time in the day!

No comments: