Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a.....Blog!



Yes, yes..and this time I PROMISE to update it frequently.


I intend to share random thoughts, everyday life, craft projects and maybe even some crafty tutorials..which is the whole reason I even got into this whole blogging thing. I suppose I'm paying back to all of those crafters out there who have shared their ideas with me through their wonderful blogs.


I can't promise that I won't overload you with funny things that T. has done or said...it just happens so frequently that I am sure I will be compelled to share!


So with that said, I simply must share this adorable picture of T. in his new Tony Romo jersey. He is in high-heaven and has worn it every moment that he has been awake since receiving it yesterday. He even directed a "photo shoot" last night, posing in different moves and then looking at the photo to make sure we didn't need to re-do it. This stuff is serious business you know.

No comments: