Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Heart Day! (belated)

Hello! Happy Valentines...a day late.

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day, we had a quiet but fun one. R. is still out of town enjoying the warm Florida weather at the Daytona 500 , so T. & I spent a very romantical evening dining at the local grocery store...we did get some super-yummy chocolate covered strawberries for dessert...mmm.

T. had the usual classroom valentine exchange, followed by a sugar filled party..of course. I'll tell you what, Valentines are apparently serious business to 4 1/2 year olds. It took at least an hour on Wednesday night to go through the pack of Cars valentines and tattoos to determine which card/tattoo combination T. wanted each of his friends to receive.

My little sister C. is coming to town this weekend, YAY! C. just got her first sewing machine, so she is bringing it with her so she can learn how to use it. I'm excited to get her started...I know she'll have some very creative ideas.

Speaking of creative ideas..I found this recipe online and am dying to try it. Doesn't it look delicious? Red Velvet Cake balls, covered in chocolate...what could be better? Perhaps we will give this recipe a whirl sometime this weekend...perhaps!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! That recipe looks DANGEROUS!!! YUM!!!