Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday already?

Well, I was definitely not a good blogger this week. I guess things have been pretty busy this week. T. had a cold & I was feeling a little under the weather as well, so that always slows us down a bit...back in action now though. And for those keeping count, T. is still wearing the Romo jersey every day. The routine goes a little something like this:
  1. wake up
  2. put on jersey
  3. wash at night (and explain why it is time to wash it...every time!)
  4. hang dry
  5. repeat

When will it end? His teachers at school say they are going to send a letter to the Dallas Cowboys telling them about T. and his "Cowboy Fever."

My middle sister's birthday is tomorrow...Happy Birthday A.! We celebrated today, pizza and Snickers ice cream cake...delicious...and NOT on the "lose 10 lbs. by summer" plan. But, I had some anyway...guess I'll have to take that Power Pump class after all...sigh..

I do have exciting news to report...I had my first Etsy sale!! Hooray!! Mental note...make more stuff for my shop! I did pick up some fun fabric this week, we'll see if I can make a little time for sewing tomorrow. I did finally clean off my sewing table, so at least I have the space again!