Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Arm Dangle and Caterpillars....

There is nothing in life that I love more than being a mom to my sweet T. He never fails to keep me entertained, and most of the time has no idea just how funny he is. Two funny stories from this week...

#1 - T. and I were sitting together on the couch the other day, catching up on a little Scooby Doo. Out of nowhere he looks at me, in all seriousness, and asks me this.. "Mommy, when you get old will you have arm dangle?" Of course I answered that I already do, sort of, and I assume that I will one day have "arm dangle." He said "I won't and Daddy won't because only women have arm dangle." Interesting fact from an almost 5 year old, don't you think?

#2 - I was doing the laundry on Sunday afternoon, when I spotted something about an inch long and black in the tub of the washer. I reach down, fully expecting lint or something like that but to my surprise it was a caterpillar! Yes, we drowned a caterpillar....and when I say we, I mean T. Apparently while collecting them the other day he decided that he would stick one in his pocket...and then forget about it. Nice huh? I will never reach into pockets without wondering what kind of critter may be living in there again. The caterpillar got back at us...the washer broke Sunday night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh too cute!!! What a character!!