Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fancy Nancy

I grew up a total and complete tomboy who wouldn't think of wearing a dress or a skirt...ever. I was never interested in makeup, or hair, or clothes...as is VERY evident in every single picture I am in as a child. Even in High School I was still a tomboy, involved in the Outdoors Club at school and mountain biking through the muddy trails alongside our beautiful James River.



So what the heck happened to me, when did I turn into Fancy Nancy? I don't know when it happened, but somewhere along the way (in my 20's I guess?) I started to LOVE dresses & skirts! Don't get me wrong, I'm still terribly tragic when it comes to hair and makeup...but whatever.... I totally want to be the girl in this fabric...



I think she is walking to the cafe where she will have a cup of Chai, and will then stop by the Farmer's Market for some fresh flowers and a loaf of bread..oui oui, sign me up! This bag is actually one of the custom orders from my trunk show..I hate to part with it - I think I have to make one for me!

It's late - I think I'm talking crazy. Good night!

No comments: