Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stuff for the Show...

Hello!

I've been busily trying to squeeze in crafting for the Strawberry Street Festival next weekend...thank goodness I have this weekend left to cram! I've finished half of the scrabble pendants, and not nearly enough flower pins. Looks like I'll be making flowers all week long! The scrabble tile pendants turned out super cute, they would make great birthday party favors or even gifts for girls...I wore my "K" pendant to work today and had lot's of people comment, so hopefully that's a good sign. We shall see!! Here is a not so great picture of a few of the pendants...



..and here is a "Fan Flower" - I'll have VT & UVA with me at the show, and of course regular Flower Pins as well....



Ok, got to finish bathing the child...

No comments: