Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thank you Tiffany!!!

Yippee!! !!!!Woohoo!!!

I'm so excited today because I received my BTRS swap bag, and it is THE BAG that I have been admiring on Flikr in the BTRS Swap pool! I can't believe it, it's exactly the right fabric for me - I totally adore it! AND, to top it off, it was filled with fantastic crafty goodies...one of which is a flower press for drying flowers and I can't wait to use it! Also included was a quilt square that is comprised of all of my favorite colors - I think it wants to be the front of a pillowcase one day ;) Oh, Oh..and there were awesome vintage patterns, it's like my partner knew me! One pattern is for a very June Cleaver-esque belted shirt-dress - very me!! Here's a picture of my loot...




AND it turns out my partner lives in Columbus, Ga - where my Great Grandmother lived (where we visited and I ate bugs...but that's another story). Small world (it's a small town!).

I hope that my swap partner likes hers (picture below) as much as I do mine!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Kris...

Sooo glad you like your bag. I had a hard time parting with it! I enjoy reading your blog and check it often. Ok- so who was your grandmother? It IS a small town!

Thanks for the accolades,
Tiffany

Kris said...

Her name was Mary Roberts..she lived ina cute little white house with railroad tracks in the backyard. :)