Sunday, March 16, 2008

Distracted

Bare with me, I have a lot of craftiness to share from the weekend.

My next project was supposed to be this cute Anna Tunic made with this cute fabric...




Unfortunately, my craft ADD struck again and I wondered off onto several other things this weekend. I've completed a super cute TuTu, which I don't have a picture of yet because I need to borrow the little girl across the street...without a model it just looks like a blob of tulle. Trust me, it's cute though. If I was a little girl I would want to dance around the house (or yard) in it. In fact, that's what I may do later! ;)

Up next are these cute earrings that I'm calling "Spring Trio" and "Blue-Bells" - I may add a few pairs to the Etsy site later this week.




And finally, since I can not afford a fantabulous embroidery machine, I bought these rubber stamps and a fabric marker...



...and then I stamped this for practice...



Not too bad I suppose. I need a better fabric marker and a little more practice and then I plan to sew onto a bib or a blanket, customizing sans embroidery machine. Ta-da! A. if you are reading, Z. will likely be the recipient of some trial pieces...yay!

Saturday was super-beautiful, so T. & I spent all day outside pulling weeds. You may ask yourself "all day, really?" Yes. The weeds were completely out of control, but they're gone...and my fingers hurt. But at least the Daffodils & Tulips and Hosta sprouts are happy again.

No comments: