Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Sewing Goodness!

I mentioned in my earlier post that I had some projects to share, and here they are! This first one is a baby blanket, a gift for my cousin's new baby girl...



Next up is my small tote....this one is a little boring..I think I'll so something to jazz it up...




And last for now, this is the large tote...much more fun than that small tote...wow, I really need to do something about that. Anywho...here it is....


And I am officially exhausted, so I think it's best not to even attempt writing tonight...I'm certain it wouldn't make sense if I tried.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love your pink purse. What is the name of the fabric? I just found your blog and love it.

Kris said...

Hello Laura! Thanks for the kind note!

The pink purse was made with 2 fabrics designed by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller, the Ginger Blossom line. I used Tile Breeze & Vintage Dots Blush.

Fabric.com has her line as well as a TON of other great fabrics, and they have a 20% off sale through 04/05 (midnight EDT) - use code April2003 at checkout.

Sandi has a wonderful blog called Portabellopixie...the link is over there in my blog list. Have fun!!!