Thursday, March 27, 2008

More on Dad..and other stuff

Hello, hello! Thanks for all of the positive thoughts from everyone, Dad is doing really well and is at home now. I think he's already planning what "needs" to be done in the garden.

C. is down for a visit and is staying with Mom & Dad, keeping them entertained I am sure. While she is here I'm quite certain she will enjoy the lack of "jug-handles" and crazy NJ drivers...unless she has become one of them! ACKKK!

We have a few folks coming into town this weekend to celebrate my Nana's 86th birthday (woo-hoo Nana!!). I'm going to try to convince C. to come over Friday night and teach me to make her famous White Chocolate Pistachio cheesecake...we'll have it for the birthday get-together on Saturday. Mmmm, yum.

I have some pictures from Easter, I'll post and share those later...maybe tomorrow. I also have a few purses to share as I am preparing for my first "trunk show" at my neighbors house in a few weeks where she'll invite friends and neighbors to come see all the goodies..and this way they can make custom orders and I don't have to have a ton of inventory on hand. I'm definitely planning to have a little selection of items though that are for immediate sale, just in case.

Oh another thing...I found the most awesome website for design ideas, tons of ideas for re-do's of thrifted furniture. I added it over there in the "Places I Visit" column, it's so inspiring!! I have so many ideas in my head now and can not wait to find pieces to work with!

No comments: