Saturday, March 8, 2008

I did it! YAY!!

I am a PMP! I got up bright and early Friday morning, drove to the testing center and sat for my 200 question exam. I had 4 hours to take it, and somehow finished in right around 3 hours and I PASSED! So, now it's official...I'm a PMP! My friend G. finished about 30 minutes after me and met me up at the Starbucks where I was anxiously awaiting her results (she passed too! Yay us!).

To celebrate we headed over to Kohls to shop for gym shoes (really it was just a way to pass the time until noon...we didn't think it was a great idea to start drinking before noon). After spending what is probably too much money on a pair of gym shoes, we moved on to a nice lunch with our husbands and then quickly moved on to the drinking since it was now officially after noon.

So now that I've finished that, I'm moving on to my next challenge. See the cute shirt over there in the picture? That's my challenge. I have the pattern, and a really cute cotton print just waiting to turn into this top. We'll see how it goes, I have never made a shirt using a pattern before...hope it turns out like this! I think the warm weather is right around the corner, so I need to get crackin'!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations Kris! That's wonderful! ~Your cousin Molly

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

And that shirt is SUPER cute! Let me know how it goes... I may have to put you to work on one for me!